admin - February 10, 2012
Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive screening services, will conduct health screenings during presentations by former contestants of “The Biggest Loser.” These events will occur in select cities.
The screenings offered are for stroke, diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, and other vascular conditions. Single screenings are typically around $60 with packages costing about $149.
Visitors to the events are free to ask questions about the screenings from staff, and screening tests are available to both pre-registered and walk-in customers.
Following is a list which includes the name of the former contestant of “The Biggest Loser” who will be presenting and the participating location:
- Sione Fa (“The Biggest Loser,” Season 7) – Bountiful Heights Church, Bountiful, UT
- Jessica Delfs (Season 10) – St. Marks Presbyterian Church, Tuscon, AR
- Arthur Wornum (Season 11) – South Salem Senior Center, Salem, OR*
- Marci Crozier (Season 11) – Kosciusko Community Senior Center, Warsaw, IN
- Dan & Don Evans (Season 11) – Downtown Community Center, Edmond, OK
- Jerry Skeabeck (Season 6) East Shore Church United Methodist, Euclid, OH and Calvary Congregational Church in Cleveland, OH
- Sarah Nitta (Season 11) – Roy City Recreation Department, Roy City, UT
- Jessica Delfs (Season 10) – V Life Church, Scottsdale, AZ
- Daniel Wright (Seasons 7 & 8 ) – Clive Aquatic Center, Special Events Building, Clive City, IA**
- Mark Wylie (Season 3) – Assumption Catholic Church, Pompano Beach, FL
- Amy Cremen (Season 6) – American Lutheran Church, Clinton Township, MI
- Daniel Wright (Seasons 7 & 8 ) – Wakonda Christian Church, Des Moines, IA
- Mark Wylie (Season 3) – First Christian Church, Wilton Manors, FL
- Dan & Don Evans (Season 11) – Shawnee Senior Center, Shawnee, OK
- Arthur Wornum (Season 11) – Thomas Jefferson Middle School, Vancouver, WA
- Amy Cremen, (Season 6) – Heritage in the Hills Auburn Hills, MI
Having experienced firsthand the challenges and ultimate success in changing their lifestyle to lose weight, these former contestants of “The Biggest Loser” will speak on the importance of preventive health and how to stay on track.
For some of these folks, their lifestyle changes have opened new career doors geared toward health, motivation, and/or fitness. For others, they have achieved their greatest accomplishment, reduced their health risks, reversed their need for medications, and/or discovered a new passion. The takeaway is that they all are living happy and healthier lives, and so can you.
Schedule your screening today!
*Read more about this Arthur Wornum/Life Line Screening event in the StatesmanJournal.com at: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20120208/NEWS/202080426/-Biggest-Loser-contestant-speak-senior-center?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CNews%7Cs
** Read more about this Daniel Wright/Life Line Screening event in the DesMoinesRegister.com at http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2012/02/09/biggest-loser-contestant-to-speak-at-clive-aquatic-center-feb-15/