admin - October 28, 2013
At the end of your life, what’s going to stand out in your memories? The things you had? Or the things you felt?
Many surveys have been conducted in recent years on the biggest regrets among seniors. Some of the results include:
- Working too much at the expense of family and friends.
- Not staying in touch with loved ones.
- Worrying too much.
- Not having self-confidence.
- Not spending enough time (trips, outings) with loved ones.
- Taking life too seriously.
These regrets have one thing in common: they all have to do with things you feel with your heart. Not material things. Not what you have.
At the end of it all, it really is true: the best and most beautiful things must be felt with the heart.